Delighted to see that the BBC has started a Pidgin Digital service for West African audiences. I’ve long been fascinated by the notion of pidgin (or a pidgin language). For some of course, it’s a be...
Ultan Ó Broin
November 24, 2017
The digital version of our issue on mobile apps just hit the internet, so if you’re a subscriber, check it out. Meanwhile, here’s a bonus you can enjoy either way. When entering new markets, every mobile a...
October 29, 2017
SEMRush completed a study of Google’s ranking factors in September 2017 and found that factors like the time visitors spend on your site and the number of pages they view are now more important than factors s...
October 24, 2017
Welcome to multilingual.com — the online platform of MultiLingual Computing, Inc. and MultiLingual magazine; the source of in-depth and current information for successful global communication.
Here you will find the most relevant news, articles, events, vendors and career opportunities related to the localization industry.
- New CEO at Navitep, Nov 22, 2017
- xl8.link, Nov 14, 2017
- tf-connect, Nov 08, 2017
- lexiQA partners with TWB, Nov 03, 2017
- Ingenuiti acquires OmniLingua, Nov 03, 2017
- Lingotek updates TMS, Nov 02, 2017
- Content strategy book series includes localization, Nov 01, 2017
- SDI Media acquires PPC Creative Ltd., Nov 01, 2017
- Nimdzi opens, publishes book, Nov 01, 2017
- MT plug-in for Relativity, Nov 01, 2017
- Post Editing, Katie Botkin
- Word on the Street: Four keys to successful client reviews, Adam Wooten
- Terminology Glosses: Mobile, Laura Di Tullio
- Client Talk: CroatiaTech, Terena Bell
- Localization Business School: Will localizers be automated away?, Andrew Lawless
- Community Lives: Treasure languages, Jeannette Stewart
- Revolutionizing worldwide geolocation in three simple words, Thomas Gilmartin
- Bridging gaps in app localization, Afaf Steiert, Yasin Steiert
- Localizing apps for multilingual conversations, Rebecca Ray
- Five steps to prepare your mobile app localization, Christina Comben
|Nov 22, 2017 - Nov 24, 2017||Nordic Translation Industry Forum
Anne-Marie Colliander Lind, Cecilia Enbäck
|Nov 28, 2017 - Nov 30, 2017||Information Development World
The Content Wrangler, Content Rules
Menlo Park, California USA
|Nov 28, 2017||Cocktails & Context London
|Dec 01, 2017 - Dec 02, 2017||Belt and Road Initiative and Language Services Forum & TAC Conference 2017
Translators Association of China