(with recommendations influenced by analysis of 200+ job postings) As an employer and a professor, I have often heard the question, “Do I need to learn Trados to get a job in translation?” Students regularl...
August 17, 2017
Once you have localized your software or website, how do you know if the localized version functions properly? Have the images been accurately localized? Are the dates, time, currency and addresses properly for...
August 10, 2017
Welcome to multilingual.com — the online platform of MultiLingual Computing, Inc. and MultiLingual magazine; the source of in-depth and current information for successful global communication.
Here you will find the most relevant news, articles, events, vendors and career opportunities related to the localization industry.
- Lionbridge selected by Kreg Tool, Aug 15, 2017
- New hires at Iconic, Aug 11, 2017
- xl8 review, Aug 10, 2017
- Spec Check, Aug 10, 2017
- Protemos 2.2, Aug 08, 2017
- UNIFY Media Workbench, Aug 07, 2017
- Conversis hires marketing manager, Aug 07, 2017
- CGT Commit Global ISO 27001 certified, Aug 01, 2017
- International revenue as a financial benchmark, Jul 31, 2017
- New website for TripleInk, Jul 27, 2017
- Post Editing, Katie Botkin
- Community Lives: The human element, Jeannette Stewart
- Word on the Street: Cash flow management, Adam Wooten
- Culture Clashes: No intepreters to be had, Emily deTar
- Ethnobotanical medicine queries, Frieda Wiley
- Updating healthcare localization, Kevin Donovan
- MT application to localization of life sciences, Laura Casanellas Luri
- Biotech and translation mergers and acquisitions, Luke Sewell
- Trials and translations, Mark Aiello
- Why zero-shot translation may be the most important MT development in localization, Arle Lommel
|Aug 16, 2017 - Aug 18, 2017||PACLING 2017
Pacific Association for Computational Linguistics
|Aug 20, 2017 - Aug 24, 2017||Interspeech 2017 Special Session
|Aug 26, 2017 - Aug 27, 2017||ConVTI 2017
Giovanna Lester, Marcia Nabrzecki
|Aug 31, 2017||Community Interpreting as a Profession
Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey