Inttranet — Language Industry Resource
Resources, Associations and Member Organizations
Designed by and for professional interpreters and translators everywhere, the Inttranet provides all the functionality required by its members and by their customers. Its founding members, translators of the site into their mother tongue, and designers of its services and functionality, are all professional interpreters and translators approved at national and international levels. Its regional administrators are full members of the network who are appointed for each country and each language in the world in order to oversee the quality of the interpreters and translators who are admitted to the network.
The aims of the Inttranet are to:
• provide in a single website, all the services required by professional interpreters and translators
• provide access for every professional interpreter and translator to these services
• ensure the quality of the services provided by the members of the network through adherence to stringent selection criteria
• enable any potential customer to have access to the services of professional interpreters and translators
• enable interpretation between source and target language, in any field and in any place with consistent technical and linguistic quality
• enable translation between source and target language, in any field with consistent technical and linguistic quality
• create an omnilingual professional community
• place all languages and cultures on an equal footing
• preserve one of the most precious heritages of all — the linguistic and cultural diversity of the world.