JoSTrans - The Journal of Specialised Translation — Language Industry Resource
Resources, Books & Publications
JoSTrans - The Journal of Specialised Translation
Jostrans is an international journal, peer-reviewed and web-based. Contributions are multilingual to provide a publishing opportunity for researchers to submit articles in a range of languages, including minority languages. The journal will have a mixture of thematic and open issues.
The journal covers:
- features of specialized language
- general and practical issues in translation and interpreting
- subject field translation issues, such as medical, legal, financial, multimedia, localization and so on.
- theoretical issues in specialized translation
- issues in training and teaching specialized translation
For enquiries and submissions, access the website at www.jostrans.org or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Language Specialties: All languages.
Industry Specialties: All nonliterary translation topics.