- Resource Directory
- Other Opportunities
The MultiLingual family of online, digital and print products includes:
- MultiLingual – The magazine that has served as the industry authority for more than 20 years.
Advertising in digital and print format distributes your message eight times a year to readers in
Every issue features a special focus along with informative general interest articles.
Here is the current editorial calendar.
- Annual Resource Directory/Index – The most complete language industry reference guide in the world. Published every January and available on-line at no cost.
- www.multilingual.com – Leaderboard and button ads for four-week periods with multiple placement options. More than 10,000 unique visitors per month.
- MultiLingual News – Banner, text and button ads are available in this newsletter. Distributed to more than 6500 opt-in subscribers every two weeks and available on-line, each issue offers the latest language industry news from around the world.
- Reprints – A customized article or review reprint from MultiLingual may be created in electronic pdf or print format. A company banner may also be added.
- Custom products – We offer opportunities for custom inserts to highlight your company and services/products.
- Events – We co-produce these events that offer sponsor and exhibit opportunities so that you may connect with important prospects and customers.
- Localization World – The leading conference for international business, translation, localization and global website management. Attendees are the people responsible for communicating across the boundaries of language and culture in the global marketplace.
- Worldware – The conference is dedicated to expanding markets via global software strategies. The three-day event explores the tools, concepts and materials to effectively plan, evangelize and deliver internationalization efforts.
A Common Sense Advisory study estimated the global market for outsourced language services at US$ 26.33 billion in 2010. They calculate that the language services market is growing at an annual rate of 13.15%.
Contact/Request a Media Kit
If you have advertising questions, would like to reserve space or request a media kit, please contact:
Jennifer Del Carlo
MultiLingual is the leading source of information for the language industry and businesses with global communications needs. Published in digital and print formats eight times a year plus an annual index/resource directory, it is read by more than 12,000 people in 67 countries Readers include corporate management, IT management, consultants, software developers, localization managers, internationalization managers, translators, engineers, translation managers, system integrators, end-users, academics and leading industry analysts.
We have readers at major organizations, including Adobe Systems, Apple, Inc., Avid Technology, Canon, Cisco Systems, eBay, GE Healthcare, Google, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel Corporation, John Deere, Microsoft, The MITRE Corporation, Mozilla, Nokia, Oracle Corporation, Palm, PayPal, PGP Corporation, Philips Medical Systems, Rosetta Stone, SAP AG, SAS Institute, Siemens, Skype, Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications, Symantec, Texas Instruments, Yahoo!, many universities and government agencies.
To receive a media kit and rate card, please complete our on-line form or contact:
Each issue of MultiLingual includes a focus topic as well as general topic editorial such as reviews, opinion pieces, and articles about language, technology and global communication. This calendar lists focus topics for each issue as well as editorial deadlines and advertising deadlines.Editorial Calendar (PDF), and here is the 2014 editorial calendar
Here are basic guidelines for artwork submission that follow industry standards. It is important that all artwork supplied (either by you or by your production house) comply with these requirements. Most of the information on this page is targeted at graphic artists, designers and art directors.Ad Specifications (PDF)
If you do not have knowledge of desktop design or do not have the software required, we suggest that you seek the assistance of a professional for additional help with your artwork, or we can provide ad production services at $100 per hour.
Serving as the most complete reference guide for language technology products and services in the world, MultiLingual’s annual Resource Directory assists prospects in locating companies that offer multilingual solutions. The Index helps readers quickly locate articles from last year’s issues of MultiLingual.
This special issue is available in January of each year in three formats
- digital — a searchable digital edition with live links in ads
- print — distributed to MultiLingual subscribers and throughout the year at events around the world
- web — a PDF with live links is available at www.multilingual.com/resourceDirectory, where it is downloaded nearly 1,000 times a month
AdvertisingSpecs, Rates & Sample Ads
Click the image or link above to download the PDF file.
Advertising Options & Rates
One-time display ads are available (see "Advertising Specs, Rates & Sample Ads"). A half-page or larger ad includes a free Resource Listing and 5 bold line listings. Your free line listing(s) will appear in bold with reference to your display ad page. Order display ad.
Includes a paragraph of up to 100 words, contact information and a logo for $650. Additional resource listings are $475. Your free line listing will appear in bold with reference to your resource listing page. Order resource listing.
Includes your companys name in bold with complete contact information for $250. Your free line listing will appear in bold in a second category. Order contact listing.
A single line listing of your companys name and URL is free. Order your free line listing. Additional line listings are $100. Line listings may be upgraded to bold for $60 each. Order multiple line listings or upgrade to bold.
Resource Listing, Contact Listing and Line Listing forms are due November 19, 2013.
Display ad space reservations are due November 19, 2013.
Display ad materials are due December 4, 2013.
If you need assistance, you may e-mail Jennifer Del Carlo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Jennifer at 208-263-8178.
This special issue will include an index of editorial content for all eight issues of MultiLingual from the previous year's issues. This reference tool will help readers easily locate past articles by author, title, company and subject matter.
Distributed to more than 6500 opt-in subscribers every two weeks, our electronic newsletter, MultiLingual News, is an outstanding opportunity to reach prospects with a timely message. Each issue offers the latest language industry news from around the world. The newsletter is sent in HTML format with an online viewing option. View previous issues.
Newsletter ad options include a banner ad, a button ad with a 70-character tagline and a text ad.
An ad on www.multilingual.com represents a way to reach very targeted audiences. Our website is a resource for professionals and managers searching for vendors, answers to questions and the latest industry news. With more than 10,000 unique visitors per month, our website is the place for you to deliver your message. Our targeted advertising campaign on Google is also delivering viewers from the critical vertical markets.
Web ad options include a page sponsorship with leaderboard ad or a button ad. You can select a page that best suits your special needs. Prospects will be just a click away as your ad will be prominently displayed with a link to your website.
Career Opportunities on www.multilingual.com
The Career Opportunities section, one of the most frequently visited pages on www.multilingual.com, is available to assist in your recruitment efforts. Job openings listed there are also mentioned in MultiLingual News at no additional cost. Find details and an order form.
Maximize your marketing efforts with the quality and credibility of articles and columns reprinted from the pages of MultiLingual. A reprint may be customized with a logo, advertisement or custom cover. It may be created in electronic pdf or print format.
For more information please see the Editorial Reprint Information.
We offer opportunities for custom digital and print inserts to promote your company, services and products. For more information, please contact: